Seniors are living longer than ever before increasing the likelihood for long term care. The cost of long term care in an Illinois nursing home can be staggering. Without proper Medicaid planning you can lose your home and your life savings in paying for nursing home costs. We assist our clients in asset protection planning to minimize their out of pocket expenses for long term care. The Medicaid laws are complicated. How you handle your situation and when you take action can have an enormous impact on what you can protect. We work with our clients from start to finish in navigating through the Medicaid application process. We rely on decades of experience to achieve the best results for our client’s.
Here is our process:
* You click on the contact button and then either call us or send us an e-mail.
* We talk to you to gain a basic understanding of your unique situation and concerns.
* We determine if we think we can assist you with your situation and concerns.
* We schedule an appointment for you.
* We tell you what to bring to your appointment.
* We meet with you to discuss your situation in more detail (the meeting will last approximately one hour).
* We review information that you bring to your appointment.
* We evaluate your situation and discuss your legal options.
* We discuss the cost for our services.
* We determine the next steps.
For more information please call our office at 847-430-3652, email me below or submit a contact us form (Click Here)