Caring for a loved one that suffers from a chronic disease can be challenging and should not be underestimated. We regularly do comprehensive legal planning for individuals that suffer from chronic illness. We take into consideration each of our client’s unique circumstances to tailor a plan to fit their specific needs helping them achieve the highest quality of life. We discuss proper living arrangements and determine whether government benefits such as Medicaid and/or veteran’s benefits can help pay for their cost of care. We discuss important factors to consider when hiring a care agency. We discuss the pros and cons of having a family member take on the role as caregiver. We determine whether legal documents, such as, care contracts for family members and powers of attorney documents should be implemented. We rely on decades of experience to achieve the best results for our client’s.
Here is our process:
* You click on the contact button and then either call us or send us an e-mail.
* We talk to you to gain a basic understanding of your unique situation and concerns.
* We determine if we think we can assist you with your situation and concerns.
* We schedule an appointment for you.
* We tell you what to bring to your appointment.
* We meet with you to discuss your situation in more detail (the meeting will last approximately one hour).
* We review information that you bring to your appointment.
* We evaluate your situation and discuss your legal options.
* We discuss the cost for our services.
* We determine the next steps.
For more information please call our office at 847-430-3652, email me below or submit a contact us form (Click Here)