In Elder Law News

Probably, yes. While the contract may not permit involuntary transfers, it probably also requires payment. Absent payment by Medicaid or another source, it probably can discharge and move your mother.

However, to be sure, you will need to consult with an elder law attorney or resident advocacy organization in New Jersey. You can search here for an elder law attorney in your area.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search