We all know that the passing of a loved one can be emotionally challenging. In addition to going through the grieving process you have to figure out what to do with your loved one’s debts and assets. When faced with this task many individuals do not know where to turn. They are not sure whether probate court is required, whether a tax returns needs to be filed or who is legally entitled to the assets under the law. If you have a loved one that passed away, then settling their estate does not need to be a stressful process. We have the experience to walk you through this process step by step in a systematic way to get their legal affairs settled. We rely on decades of experience to achieve the best results for our client’s.
Here is our process:
* You click on the contact button and then either call us or send us an e-mail.
* We talk to you to gain a basic understanding of your unique situation and concerns.
* We determine if we think we can assist you with your situation and concerns.
* We schedule an appointment for you.
* We tell you what to bring to your appointment.
* We meet with you to discuss your situation in more detail (the meeting will last approximately one hour).
* We review information that you bring to your appointment.
* We evaluate your situation and discuss your legal options.
* We discuss the cost for our services.
* We determine the next steps.
For more information please call our office at 847-430-3652, email me below or submit a contact us form (Click Here)